Life is not always as you see it. Even with a poor pay, no side hustle or no employment you are better than someone else. We often look so much in the direction of our misfortunes and forget to look at the good things that we have in our lives.
Even when doubtful, here are 8 signs to prove to you that you are doing better than you think
1. You are alive.
Not everyone who went to bed last night woke up this morning
2. You are able to see the sunrise and the sunset.
There are people who start the day off well but something happens and they do not get to see the sunset
3. You awoke this morning with a roof over your head.
Remember the street family you saw on your way from work? They did not have a roof over their head
4. You have overcome some considerable obstacles, and you have learned and survived.
There are people who commit suicide when things go wrong in their lives but you held on through a lay off and large medical bills with no income. That is enough proof you are doing better. Surviving was enough.
5. You often worry about what you’re going to do with your life – your career, your family, the next step, etc. – which means you have ambition, passion, drive, and the freedom to make your own decisions.
6. You are reasonably strong and healthy – if you got sick today, you could recover.
7. You have people who care about you
It might be a friend or relative or even a stranger. Not everyone gets to feel the concern of another human being.
8. You have access to the Internet and you can read this article.
The truth is, you’re doing better than a lot of people in this world. So remember to be grateful for all the things you do have