Job Salary: 20,000 plus Commission.
Location: JKIA, Nairobi
Our client, a fast growing tours and travel company, seeks to recruit energetic and enthusiastic Airport Transfer Coordinators to join their team.
The job holder will market and sell transportation and accommodation and other travel services at the JKIA airport terminals. The goal is to keep clients satisfied and loyal for future services. This position is a 24 hours shift (9:00am – 9:00pm) with off days provided.
Key Responsibilities for the Coordinators Job
- Plan and sell transportation, accommodation and other travel services to arriving passengers
- Cooperate with clients to determine their needs and advise them appropriately.
- Provide relevant information and/or brochures to travelers
- Book transportation, make hotel reservations and collect payment/fees.
- Handle travel issues, complaints or refunds.
- Create and maintain a referral network with other airport staff
- Maintain statistical and financial records.
- Meet profit and sales targets.
Coordinators Job Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma in Sales and Marketing, Business or relevant field.
- At least 1year experience in a similar role or industry.
- An appetite for sales and marketing.
- Outstanding people skills and an impressive client focus
- Certificate of Good Conduct is a must.
Key Skills and Competencies
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel etc.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Ability to promote and sell a service to clients confidently.
- Ability to understand reports and figures.
- Outgoing, sociable and professional.
- Good time management, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure.
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 19th February 2017
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.