Job Salary: Base Salary plus Commissions
Our client, a fast growing tours and travel company, seeks to recruit an energetic and enthusiastic Conference Sales Coordinator to join their team
The incumbent of this position shall be responsible for generating revenue through proactive sales to both existing, lapsed and new clients.
Key Responsibilities for the Sales Coordinator Job
- Identify new business opportunities for business conferences and events
- Arrange bookings for catering, accommodation, transport and excursions.
- Build strong relationships and networks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with existing customers.
- Research organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
- Plan and oversee new marketing initiatives.
- Develop quotes and proposals.
- Negotiate and renegotiate by phone, email, and in person.
Sales Coordinator Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Sales and Marketing or related field.
- Track record of previous sales success.
- At least 2 years’ experience hospitality industry; hotel, events, etc.
- Certificate of Good Conduct is a must.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Good computer skills to include Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Able to communicate with a wide range of people at all levels.
- Ability to promote and sell a service to clients confidently.
- Ability to identify Sales opportunities.
- Ability to understand reports and figures.
- Outgoing, sociable and professional.
- Good time management, attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure
How to Apply
Interested parties should send their online applications on or before 19th February 2017
Applications and detailed CV to be submitted online at http://goo.gl/T8sryH
Applications not meeting minimum requirements will not be considered. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.