Our client in the Dairy industry is seeking to recruit is seeking to recruit a graduate trainee in electronic engineering to join their technical team.
Management Trainee Job Responsibilities
- Test electronic circuitry;
- Draft formal or development test plans, protocols and test cases;
- Work with technicians and engineers to conduct dry run and or risk reduction testing and capture issues as well as data;
- Analyze testing results and write reports based on testing conducted;
- Develop and analyze models to create solutions or improvements to current issues within the products and designs;
- Coordinate with stakeholders and customers in performing tasks;
- Participate in technical reviews and cross-functional documentation reviews;
- Present complex technical information to an audience of varied expertise/level for guidance, education and decision-making;
- Proficient use of electrical test equipment and high degree of electrical and mechanical aptitude is desirable.
Requirements for the Management Trainee Job
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from a recognized university/institution.
- Should possess strong leadership skills.
- Should be a team player and be able to work with a team of engineering professionals.
- Should possess strong planning and execution skills with passion to challenge the existing status quo for future success.
- Should be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should be highly responsible and flexible
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘email@example.com’ indicating the job title “Management Trainee Electrical Engineering” on the subject line by 27th February 2017.