Greenlight PlanetGreenlight Planet is a US-based global leader dedicated to delivering safe, affordable solar energy products to more than 2 billion people who live off the electric grid around the world.Our Sun King solar- powered lights and phone chargers are used in more than 5 million homes in South Asia, East Africa and West Africa today. Our mission is to replace the dirty and dangerous kerosene lanterns used by under-electrified consumers across the globeOur products have earned huge recognition, including a ranking as “the best solar lamp” by the Economist Magazine and ‘best-in-category’ prizes from the World Bank’s Lighting Global program.
The Company has also won numerous awards including the recent 2016 Ashden International Award – the world’s most prestigious green award for excellence in sustainable energy. The award acknowledges the major strides Greenlight Planet has made to increase energy access through micro-financing in disadvantaged communities.Today, with over 250 full-time Greenlighters in 8 countries, we are amazed at how each new team member contributes unique and innovative solutions to this global challenge, from new product designs, to better training strategies, to more efficient logistical systems.
We listen closely to each other to improve our products, our service, and ultimately, the lives of our consumers.Position: Office Administrator, NairobiJob Location: KenyaReporting to: HR Manager, Africa:
Greenlight Planet is looking for an Office Administrator to join its fast-growing team in Nairobi. The Office Administrator is the lynchpin of the office, the glue that binds everyone together and the first point of contact for employees, customers, partners and service providers. With a range of responsibilities, the office Administrator needs to be a great all-rounder and an expert multi tasker.
Responsibilities fo the Office Administrator NGO Job
- Contacting and managing vendors to ensure proper service delivery
- Coordinate timely payments to service providers
- Order office supplies and equipment
- Coordinate office repairs
- Ensure compliance with local council regulations, renewal of business permits and other relevant licenses3. Office inventory management – Monitoring office lamps stock, placing orders from the warehouse, keeping track of demo lights and managing in house sales to staff4. Work with high travel team members to arrange flights bookings , taxi and hotel reservations5. Manage work permits and entry visa applications for staffThe ideal candidate:
Office Administrator NGO Job Qualifications
- Has a Business Degree and or a diploma in HR
- Has at least 1-2 years’ experience working in Administration or a related role
- Is computer literate with proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word and MS PowerPoint
- Keen to deliver high standards of service
- Must work well under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good communication skills with fluency in both written and spoken English
- Clear thinking/problem solving ability
How to Apply
Click on this link to apply https://www.greenlightplanet.com/job-postings/#op-167869