X Publishing Ltd, a Kenyan owned media house that publishes X News; an evening newspaper, is looking for individuals with the ‘X’ factor to join the X Management Trainee programme. Candidates will work in the organization for a period of six months and upon successful completion of the programme, will be offered employment.
Vacancies are available in the following departments:
- Sales & Marketing
- Editorial – Print and digital
- Graphic design
- Photography and video editors
Qualifications for the Management Trainee Programme Job
- University degree from a recognized university.
- Graduated in the last three years.
- Demonstrate a positive attitude and hunger for success.
- Evidence of prior internship or volunteer experience.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
If you have what we are looking for, send us your CV and application letter clearly stating the department you wish to work in by Friday 17th March, 2017. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org