Our client in the Dairy industry is seeking to recruit is seeking to recruit a graduate trainee in mechanical engineering to join their technical team.
Responsibilities for the Management Trainee Job
- Assists the Engineering Manager as assigned, with the research, development, testing, and proper design maintenance of all Parma products.
- Assures the accuracy and completeness of all drawings, files, engineering records, prints, and tasks of assigned projects.
- Learns and becomes proficient in the company operating system software and the engineering software programs.
- Assists with the development of engineering schedules, budgets, and projects as assigned.
- Assists with quality assurance of all products.
- Maintains Parma drafting standards in accordance with basic industry drafting and engineering standards.
- Assists with the development and maintenance of the parts catalogs, owner’s manuals, and operational instruction manuals for the assigned products.
- Maintains high standard professionalism in attitudes and communication with fellow employees and customers.
- Assist in conducting preliminary studies of engineering projects and help prepare plans for improvements such as assets optimization or consumptions reduction.
- Work with the Project Manager to prepare written reports for internal use and/or presentation
Qualifications for the Management Trainee Job
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering from recognized University/Institute or equivalent.
- Read and interpret plans and specifications.
- Communicate effectively, both orally and in writing..
- Skills of Microsoft Office, in particular Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required.
- Principles and practices of engineering field knowledge
- Should be a team player and be able to work with a team of engineering professionals.
- Should possess strong leadership skills.
How to apply
Interested candidates who meet the requirements are invited to send their CV to ‘firstname.lastname@example.org’ indicating the job title “Management Trainee mechanical Engineering BY 27th February 2017.