Silverstone Tyres (K) Ltd is a private company specializing in tyres, batteries and other auto-related parts. The Company has Retail Outlets (ContiPartner Fitment Centres) in major Kenyan towns.
To support the implementation of our business strategy we are looking for qualified and experienced individuals with a customer driven orientation to fill the position of Retails Sales Executives to be based in Nairobi.
The overall responsibility of the position is to ensure a link between the company and its clients, ensuring better service delivery, efficient operations and growth in retail sales.
Successful candidate(s) will be exposed/trained in all company operations to achieve an all-round growth for effective performance in the role.
Responsibilities for the Sales Job
- Business Development: Support in increasing profitability of company and develop/maintain good relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Stock management:. Ensuring that there is a zero stock loss and reporting thereof
- Quality Management: Ensuring the services offered to clients are up to expected standards.
- Reports Management: compiling daily, weekly and monthly reports as required by management.
- Administrative support for the retail sales
- Regular reporting as required by supervisor/management
- Assist in managing day to day branch operations
Sales Job Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Arts, or any other related courses from a recognized institution
- Experience with MS Dynamics Navision will be an added advantage
- Prior exposure in tyre industry will be an added advantage.
- Good Customer Service Skills
How to Apply
If you are interested in this job, please email your cover letter and cv ONLY to firstname.lastname@example.org. A competitive remuneration package will be offered.
Applications close on Wednesday 22nd February, 2017