The Centum Graduate Program is an annual initiative with our Leaderships Development. Through the Program which was launched in 2013, we identify technically qualified fresh graduates. With winning attitude and high leadership potential form a broad array of study disciplines and across geographies.
The Program focus is on developing African leaders of tomorrow through leadership preparation and acceleration
Our Graduate Program will offer a unique experience to all successful candidates.
Centum 2017 Graduate Program Qualifications
Applicants who have undertaken the study of disciplines indicated below are strongly encouraged to apply
- Architectural and Building Sciences: Architecture, Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Land Surveying
- Business Courses: Actuarial Science, Statistics, Commerce, Economics, Financial Engineering
- Mathematics: Statistics, Actuarial Science
- Humanities & Management Arts: Law, HR, Communications & Marketing, Customer Service
- Engineering courses: Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Mechatronics
- Health Sciences
- Any other course in line with our sectors of focus
Other Requirements for the Centum 2017 Graduate Program
- Fresh graduates or final year undergraduates
- 25 years of age and below
- Minimum of A level score in high school or its equivalent
- Minimum of 2nd Cass Upper for and undergraduate score.
How to Apply for the Centum 2017 Graduate Program
If you meet the above qualifications and are interested in the Centum 2017 Graduate Program, apply online through this link.