Deloitte is a leading provider of world class professional services dedicated to providing value added solutions to our clients. We take pride in our reputation for providing a globally consistent quality service, an integrated approach and world class expertise.
Deloitte is renowned for its innovative and collaborative culture, where talented people work closely with like minded individuals to achieve collective success.
Deloitte East Africa provides seamless cross border services to multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium sized enterprises and the public sector, across six (6) countries in the region: Kenya, Uganda, Tanzania, Ethiopia, Rwanda and Burundi.
A career with Deloitte offers you the opportunity to engage with and work alongside leading corporations within the East African region and an opportunity to start and grow your career within a dynamic and rewarding environment. You will get the support, coaching and training needed to advance your career in Kenya and within the East Africa market.
We are seeking to recruit Entry Level Associates to join our dynamic professional staff in Kenya within our Audit Function.
Graduate Recruitment Programme Responsibilities
- Learning and applying Deloitte standards, procedures and methodologies on assignments.
- Ensuring assigned work is completed within agreed time frames and carried out per approved methodologies and standards and within agreed budgets.
- Ensuring availability of accurate and timely data on assigned tasks as required including using available knowledge sources optimally.
- Keeping abreast with technical developments in the profession and the country, in order to anticipate client needs, and offer value added and practical business solutions.
Requirements for the Graduate Recruitment Programme
- Have a Bachelor’s degree from a local or international university in any discipline Second Upper or its equivalent
- Graduated in the current year (2017) or in the preceding year (2016)
- Qualification or pursuing qualification in CPA or ACCA will be an added advantage
- Minimum KCSE Overall grade B+ with B+ in Mathematics and B+ English or GCSE Overall grade A with A in
- Mathematics and A in English
- Be results oriented and able to meet tight deadlines
- Demonstrate strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Be willing to work under supervision and learn new skills
Compensation package: To the successful candidates, the Firm will offer a competitive and performance driven remuneration package, a highly energized team environment comprising individuals who are committed to working as one, producing results and enjoying it.
Training and development: Consistent with Deloitte Global Firm initiatives, we offer innovative, marketdriven learning programs to develop our people and grow their careers.
How to Apply
Apply here for the Graduate Recruitment Programme
Closing Date: 31 March 2017
We are an equal opportunity employer and do not ask individuals to pay any fees or money as part of the recruitment process.
In Kenya, the services are provided by Deloitte East Africa. Deloitte East Africa is the DTTL member firm in Kenya.