IT Internships at Kenya Human Rights Commission
The KHRC is seeking young graduates who are looking to gain practical experience in the field of Human Rights. The successful interns will be spread across our programme and institutional support areas for a period of six (6) months.
The successful intern will be reporting to the Information Technology Assistant.
Qualifications for the IT Internship
- Minimum university degree in Information Technology
- Have between 3 months to 1 year work exposure in an IT related field
- Excellent in written and spoken English & Swahili
- A valid certificate of good conduct
- Basic Networking skills
- Experience in Microsoft Server 2003 & 2008
- Microsoft Office 2010 Suite
- Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Exposure to help desk operations
- Trouble shooting skills
- All applicants must possess authorization to work in Kenya prior to applying for this position.
- Excellent in written and spoken English and Swahili
- Willingness to learn
- Excellent Communication, Interpersonal, and Research Skills
- Candidates must be able to demonstrate that they are highly motivated, possess the ability to follow standard operating procedures, are self-starters and functional problem solvers with the ability to learn.
How to Apply
Only those candidates that meet the above qualifications will be considered for the internship opportunities.
Candidates interested in this position should submit a cover letter and curriculum vitae to email@example.com. The cover letter should include a brief overview of the candidate’s suitability for the role, including an outline of relevant past research and advocacy experience. CVs should be a maximum 3 pages long and should include relevant past education and experience.
Candidates are encouraged to visit KHRC’s website to learn more about our work before applying: http://www.khrc.or.ke.
The closing date for applications is Friday 24th March 2017. Applications submitted past this date will not be considered.