Strategy & Performance – Personal Assistant Jobs at Kenya Airways
Location: Nairobi, KE
Organization Name: Strategy & Performance
Kenya Airways, a member of the Sky Team Alliance, is a leading African airline flying to 54 destinations worldwide, 44 of which are in Africa and carries over four million passengers annually. The airline was recently voted the Leading Airline in Africa by passengers in the World Travel Awards. It has also been voted the Leading Airline in Africa – Business Class four years in a row.
Kenya Airways has a fleet of 36aircraft that are some of the youngest in Africa; this includes its flagship B787 Dreamliner aircraft.
The on board service is renowned and the lie-flat business class seat on the wide-body aircraft is consistently voted among the world’s top 10. Most recently it has scooped top awards at the Africa Investor (Ai) Tourism Investor Awards and was declared the Business Airline of the Year in Africa.
Kenya Airways takes pride in being at the forefront of connecting Africa to the World and the World to Africa through its hub at the new ultra-modern Terminal 1A at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi.
For more information, please visit www.kenya-airways.com.
To provide a comprehensive secretarial and administrative services which is responsive to business needs
Personal Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Analyze Prioritize & Disseminate information to promote better communication and flow of information.
- Prepare, Monitor and analyze expenditure budgets to ensure proper cost control.
- Ensure timely / efficient organization of business & social diaries and functions for effective PR & creation of business opportunities.
- Prepare, monitor & follow up on work required by the office including updates & progress reports to facilitate business decisions.
- Liaise with Senior Management and stake holders for effective and efficient office operations/ functions.
- Prepare, compile and present documents, reports, presentations, correspondence for efficient and effective communication.
Requirements for the Personal Assistant Job
- University Graduate in Business Studies
- 5 years of relevant experience in a large organization or Service Organization
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Organizational & Analytical Skills
- Proficiency in the use of IT
- Basic Accounting Knowledge
- Excellent team player
- Unquestionable Integrity
- Attention to Detail
- Result Oriented
- High Resilience
- Decision Making
- Business Focus
- Customer Focus
How to Apply
Apply here for the Personal Assistant Jobs