Franchise Management Trainees Job at Sheer Logic
(Restaurant Managers/Assistant Restaurant Manager/Shift Coordinator)-80k
Sheer Logic is seeking to engage dynamic individuals for the Franchise Management Trainees position for one of our clients in the hospitality industry.
The trainees will take up the following roles: Restaurant Managers/Assistant Restaurant Manager/Shift Coordinator.
Purpose for the Management Trainees Job
- The job holder is the restaurant leader of a fast-food outlet managing 30 staff.
- Initially, the entire team will undergo intensive 2 months training as management trainees to be certified by the Franchiser and appointed to either Restaurant Manager/Assistant Manager/Shift Cordinator positions.
- The job holder is responsible to train and lead the Restaurant Team, ensuring that the restaurant is operating according to the brands operating standards, systems, policies and procedures.
- The job holder has the total responsibility of his restaurant/shift, managing daily operations, oversees the financial controls, controls the profitability and oversees his operating account.
- The job holder manages the staff schedule and adapts it in function of the activity.
Management Trainees Job Qualifications
- Bachelor degree/diploma in hotel management/other tertiary qualification
- 3 year’s experiences in restaurant management, preferably fast food environment
- Good people skills
- Good communication skills, written and oral
- A passion for customer service
- Ability to motivate and lead a team
- Work in a team environment with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation
- Flexibility to work irregular hours/shifts
- Numeracy and literacy skills
- POS experience (micros)
How to Apply
Applications quoting the position title with detailed CV, with contact details of 3 referees including their email addresses (1 of which should be your immediate supervisor, 1 former supervisor and 1 any other but not a relative) should be submitted to: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 6th May 2017.
Quote “Franchise Management Trainee” as the subject head.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted