Office Assistant Job at ICT Authority
The ICT Authority is tasked with rationalizing and streamlining the management of all Government of Kenya ICT functions. Its broad mandate entails enforcing ICT standards in Government and enhancing the supervision of its electronic communication. The Authority also promotes ICT literacy, capacity, innovation and enterprise in line with the Kenya National ICT Masterplan 2017.
Responsible to the Administration Assistant for collection and delivery of mail within and outside the organization as well as photocopying, collation and distribution of simple documents
Office Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Collect, deliver mail, parcels and documents both within and outside the organisation
- Photocopy, collate, distribute mail, wrap parcels for posting and record incoming and outgoing mail
- Occasionally relieve the switchboard operator
- Run office errands e.g. making payments as assigned etc.
- Perform any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Qualifications for the Office Assistant Job
- Certificate of Secondary Education (“O” Level)
- Knowledge of the city and its environs well e.g. roads and buildings
- Minimum one (1) year relevant experience in similar position
Personal skills and attributes required
- Ability to prioritise and organise tasks
- Team player , positive attitude and self-driven
- Good verbal and written communication.
- Patience, good analytical skills and judgment,
- Listening skills, ability to follow instructions.
- Good people skills
- Good working knowledge of English and Kiswahili
How to Apply
Application is strictly online on http://recruitment.icta.go.ke. Deadline for application is 2nd June 2017
The following documents will be required during application
- Application Letter
- Copy of Academic Certificates
- Copy of Professional Certificates
- Copy of Curriculum Vitae
- Copy of National ID
ICT Authority is an equal opportunity employer. Persons with disability and women are highly encouraged to apply