Advertising Executive Job at KBC
Kenya Broadcasting Corporation is a State Corporation committed to excellence in broadcast services to our audience, customers and the public. Its aim is to inform, educate and entertain the public through Radio and Television services. The Corporation wishes to fill the following vacant position with dynamic, self-driven and results-oriented professional to achieve its corporate objectives.
Three (3) years renewable contract based on positive performance output
Responsibilities for the Advertising Executive Job
- Preparation of sales presentation to the Corporation
- Generate new business with a sufficient portfolio of brands to offer significant growth.
- Delivery of business revenues and contributions as per targets.
- Maintain and sustain customer satisfaction
- Collect, market intelligence and use it to come up with selling strategies.
- Develop concepts and ideas in Radio and TV to use them in presentations.
- Create awareness of available advertising opportunities to corporations.
- Reconciliation of client accounts and sorting queries.
- Effectively manage customer relationship and business from clients
- Submitting monthly sales projections
Requirements for the Advertising Executive Job
- Degree in Marketing or relevant field with 3 years experience in Media industry
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or relevant field with 5 years experience in media industry
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to cultivate long standing client relationships.
Excellent client service skills
- Ability to work under minimum supervision
- Excellent communication Skills
- A good understanding and experience in the industry will be an added advantage
How To Apply
Interested candidates who meet the above criteria must submit a detailed updated CV; copies of relevant certificates/testimonials; application/cover letter demonstrating how they qualify for the relevant position and names/contact information for three (3) referees.
Applications addressed to the undersigned must be received on or before 30th May, 2017. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Those who had applied earlier for these positions need not re-apply.
KENYA BROADCASTING CORPORATION
P.O. BOX 30456-00100