Senior Procurement Officer Job at Parliament
VACANCY NO. PSC/005/05/2017
Duties for the Senior Procurement Officer Job
- Procurement of stores locally and overseas.
- Assist the line management in all areas of supply.
- Implementation of Government supplies policies, application of systems and procedures.
- Control of the supplies vote.
- Staff development and training.
- Issuing instructions to depots and other departmental units.
- Disposal of unserviceable/obsolete and/ or other stores on the recommendation of a board of survey.
Senior Procurement Officer Job Requirements
- Served as a Procurement Officer I for at least three (3) years.
- Bachelors degree in Economics, Commerce, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Post graduate Diploma in procurement /supplies management.
- Shown merit in job performance.
How to Apply
Interested persons are required to make their applications specifying the position applied for and the vacancy number and attaching copies of academic certificates and/or testimonials and a duly completed Parliamentary Service Commission Job Application Form (Form 1 J).
This form can be downloaded from the website of the Parliamentary Service Commission at www.parliament.go.ke or obtained at the reception of the Parliamentary Service Commission Secretariat on the Ground Floor, County Hall,
Parliament Buildings, Parliament Road, Nairobi.
Applications should be addressed to –
Clerk of the Senate/Secretary,
Parliamentary Service Commission,
P.O. Box 41842 – 00100,
or hand delivered during office hours to the Office of the Head of the Commission Secretariat, 1st Floor, County Hall, Parliament Buildings, or emailed as a PDF file attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org to be received on or before 5.00 pm on Wednesday, 31st May, 2017.
- Applicants who do not complete the Parliamentary Service Commission Job
- Application (Form 1J) referred to in this advertisement will NOT be considered.
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.