Quality Assurance/Control Internships at Cytonn
Job Category: Quality Assurance/Control
Job Type: Internship
Closing Date: May 26th, 2017
Cytonn Real Estate is a development firm that seeks to develop institutional grade real estate having a team with extensive and deep experience in real estate development and finanace. At cytonn Real estate we work to deliver quality and aspirational real estate developments that encourage great community living.
Cytonn Investments is an independent investment management firm, with offices in Nairobi – Kenya and D.C. Metro – U.S. We are primarily focused on offering alternative investment solutions to global institutional investors, individual high net-worth investors, local institutional investors and diaspora investors interested in the East-African region.
We currently have over Kshs. 74 billion of investments and projects under mandate, mainly in real estate.
To manage its rapid growth, the company is looking for highly motivated, dynamic, hardworking and self-driven team players to join the team in the Quality Assurance/Quality Control department.
Quality Assurance/Control Internships Responsibilities
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite constructions to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal reports pertaining to project status in terms of quality, safety, schedule and cost
- Analyze, manage and mitigate risks facing projects
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time
Requirements for the Quality Assurance/Control Internships
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction Management, Quantity Survey or Civil Engineering with a Minimum of Upper Second Class Honors or equivalent.
- Minimum of B+ in KCSE or equivalent
- Ability to work in a team
- Ready to take on challenges
- Demonstrate leadership capability
- Innovative and solution oriented individuals
- Learning Opportunities
- Be part of a fast paced dynamic organization
- Skill acquisition from different departments with Cytonn Real estate
- Clear understanding of Real estate dynamics
- Strong communication skills (both written and oral)
- Good analytical and quantitative reasoning
- Strong organizational and time management skills -ability to adhere to deadlines, multi-task and be able to prioritize.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with demonstrated creativity & innovation in business
- Ability to learn quickly and manage workload, work effectively under pressure in demanding environment.
- Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office, with exceptional skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Project
How to Apply