Marketing Associate Job at UPO
The Marketing Associate will be in charge of identifying appropriate business opportunities from new to existing clients, prospect for potential leads, uncover needs within those prospects and qualify those leads.
The Marketing Associate must have a proven track record in selling consulting services and achieving revenue targets.
Marketing Associate Job Responsibilities
- Meet assigned revenue targets by generating business from new and existing clients.
- Set up of meetings with appropriately qualified contacts.
- Partner with relevant team members to create winning proposals.
- Anticipate and recognize any client objections in order to close sales.
- Coordinate opportunities from prospect through to engagement.
- Research and communicate information about target sectors, customers and competitors.
- Proactively communicate news and insights on prospect organizations and contacts.
- Gain and share understanding of prospect’s organization, processes, business strategies, product or service offerings and decision-making structures.
- Work collaboratively with the company’s resources to define the approach and strategy for achieving client requirements.
- Effectively negotiate with multiple levels of executive management within prospective client organizations.
- Use in-depth knowledge and insight of key competitors to create compelling reasons for prospective clients to engage with the company.
- Communicate the status of opportunities, clearly articulate next steps and discuss potential risks during weekly meeting.
Qualifications for the Marketing Associate Job
- Diploma/degree in a Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 2 years of demonstrable business-to-business consulting service.
- Proven track record of reaching sales targets and KPI’s
- Comprehensive knowledge of all facets of the business development process.
- Solid financial, business and industry insights and consultative selling skills.
- Well organized and methodical in how business is conducted.
- Self-motivated with strong communication and organizational skills
- Able to listen to, lead and influence senior management.
- Enthusiastic about contributing to our growing business, its brand, processes and client base.
- Established network of business contacts.
- Collaborative team player.
- Comfortable presenting in group settings.
- Strong negotiating skills.
How to Apply
Qualified candidates to send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org and clearly indicate Marketing Associate’ as the subject of the email by 15th May 2017.