Online Marketing Manager Job at Kenya Tourism Board
REF: ESS KTB/5/6/2017
The position of the Online Marketing Manager requires to be filled by a qualified Kenyan who will be responsible for supporting KTB’s Online Marketing and Advertising Strategy across various digital channels. The position reports to the Director of Marketing.
Roles for the Online Marketing Manager Job
- Develop and implement KTB’s online marketing and advertising strategy in line with the organizations overall strategy.
- Development of the Department’s Work plan and budget and preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual departmental reports.
- Provide support and advice to the Marketing and PR teams, ensuring effective integrated cross-channel campaigns.
- Manage editorial content on various online assets managed by KTB.
- Inform acquisition Key Performance Index, sales conversions and return on investment for online marketing campaigns
- Review new digital communication technologies and keep KTB at the forefront of developments in online marketing.
- Participate in implementation of the performance management system in the department.
- Lead the development, execution and optimization of KTB’s online marketing efforts, including Paid Search, Search Engine Optimization, Social Media, Display Advertising, Email Marketing and Mobile Marketing.
- Manage the creative direction and design of compelling and effective online marketing tools including and not limited to KTB’s websites and applications, campaign ads and campaign landing pages.
- Deliver reporting and insights that measure KTBs performance online.
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of the Online Marketing Budget.
- Prospect new opportunities and partnerships with the goal of generating revenue for KTB.
- Develop, implement and review human capital development policies, strategies and systems to ensure that KTB has optimal, competencies and capabilities.
- Develop, implement and review administration policies, strategies and systems to ensure delivery of quality services to internal customers.
- Oversee the effective implementation of the quality management systems in KTB.
- Plan, monitor and evaluate staff training and development programs to establish KTB as a learning organization.
- Strengthen seamless inter-departmental linkages by ensuring that human resource is effectively used to support the business objectives of KTB to increase productivity and increase results in order to ensure internal and external customer satisfaction.
Online Marketing Manager Job Requirements
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Tourism or related field.
- Diploma in Digital Marketing.
- Member of MSK/CIM or a recognized IT Professional body.
- Diploma in Information Technology and Masters Degree will be an added advantage.
- 5 years of Marketing experience using online channels with 3 years in a senior management role in a large organization/busy environment.
- Must be able to demonstrate skills in leadership and performance management.
- Develop and implement the region’s marketing strategy and provide strategic direction to the region’s team.
- Prepare and monitor regional budgets.
- Ensure timely and efficient implementation of regional marketing strategy and Annual Work Plan (AWP) and ensure that regional performance targets are set and achieved.
- Identify process improvements that reduce cost, improve quality and allow for the more efficient usage of organizational resources in the region.
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit current clearance certificates from Kenya Revenue Authority (Tax Compliance Certificate), Higher Education Loans Board, Ethics & Anti – Corruption Commission, Criminal Investigation Department (Certificate of Good Conduct) and Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB).
If you believe that you have the required qualifications, please submit your application including a detailed application letter and CV, quoting reference number of the role you are applying for.
Your application should also include your current position, current remuneration, e-mail and telephone contacts of three referees.
Your applications must be received by Wednesday, 21st June 2017 addressed to;
The Director, Executive Selection Division
Deloitte Consulting Limited
Waiyaki Way Westlands,
KTB is an equal opportunity employer. Canvassing in any way will lead to automatic disqualification