Market Research Executive Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Our client is a Chinese Company that deals with online wholesale of products made in China, offering Kenyan traders with Chinese quality products with competitive prices. They are looking to recruit a vibrant and results oriented Marketing Research Executive who will be tasked with research on market trends, competitor analysis and management reports.
Salary: 15k – 20k based on experience
Market Research Executive Job Responsibilities
- Collect data on consumers, competitors and market place and consolidate information into actionable items, reports and presentations
- Understand business objectives and design surveys to discover prospective customers’ preferences
- Compile and analyze statistical data using modern and traditional methods to collect it
- Perform valid and reliable market research SWOT analysis
- Interpret data, formulate reports and make recommendations
- Use online market research and catalogue findings to databases
- Provide competitive analysis on various companies’ market offerings, identify market trends, pricing/business models, sales and methods of operation
- Remain fully informed on market trends, other parties research and implement best practices
- Works with marketing and sales team to implement market development initiatives
- Consulting clients about project requirements and objectives.
- Conduct research to determine people’s opinions on products and services.
- Perform both social and market research to evaluate consumer buying behaviors.
- Other marketing tasks from the line manager.
Qualifications for the Market Research Executive Job
- Diploma in any business related field
- Computer literate
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and critical thinking
- E-commerce awareness
- Attention to detail person
- Great problem solving skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Market Research Executive Jobs