Receptionist & Admin Assistant Jobs at CDL
To manage clients, visitors, telephone messages and calls in professional and efficient manner. Also to perform various clerical duties, which support in the presentation and operation of the company.
Receptionist & Admin Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Answering the telephone, directing & screening calls, taking and relaying messages.
- Providing information to callers, greeting persons entering the company offices and directing individuals to the correct destination.
- Ensuring knowledge of personnel’s whereabouts and maintaining exact and complete sign-out/sign-in procedures for consumers and the staff.
- Dealing with queries or requests from the customers and the public.
- Providing general clerical and administrative support to the organization.
- Scheduling appointments, organizing meetings, maintaining appointment diary either electronically or manually.
- Preparing letters and documents, receiving and sorting out e-mails and deliveries.
- Ensuring that common areas in office premises are equipped with required office supplies as appropriate.
- Monitoring the use of equipment and supplies within the office.
- Coordinating the maintenance and repairs of office equipment.
Qualifications for the Receptionist & Admin Assistant Job
- Must have a degree in business related field
- Must have at least 3 years’ experience in a busy environment
- Computer packages knowledge and reporting tools highly desired
- Must be organized, exude professionalism in all handling of business relations
- Pleasant character and maturity in presentation will be key to securing the position
- Strong keyboard skills
- Good communication skills and professional personal presentation.
- Ability to manage information of employees.
- Organizing, planning and customer service orientation
- Great attention to detail and stress tolerance.
- Should be honest, respectful and trustworthy.
- Should be flexible and possess cultural awareness.
How to Apply
Qualified persons to apply at email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.