Administrator Jobs at Eunique Africa
Reporting to: Human resource officer
Administrator Job Responsibilities
- Perform Administrative duties of filing both physical and digital, typing, copying and scanning official work document.
- Maintain physical and digital coordinated filling system according to set company SOP on customers. The set filling system should be very clear and up to date.
- Maintain a daily customer data report
- Participate in identification, negotiation of contracts and rates with supplies and delivery personnel.
- Support the Human Resource Operations such as staff recruitment, employee on-boarding, staff orientation/induction, leave request and disciplinary actions.
- Plan and coordinate meetings, specifically arrange the meeting room, prepare agenda and take accurate minutes for all meetings and trainings in the organization.
- Prepare reports on previous meeting minutes for approval, document and file in a way that they can easily be retrieved.
- Distribute, Record office and kitchen consumables, maintain daily records and schedule re-ordering monthly with approval.
- Analyze records of use for all office/kitchen requirements, monitor expenditures and use of company resources to ensure the business operates within the set budget.
- Maintain fixed assets register, office inventory and office stationary by having an updated report of their status and location always.
- Allocate work-related equipment’s and supplies to the relative department / person while ensuring there is no wastage and the equipment’s are kept in good condition, and receiving back during handing over.
- Ensure timely payment of office bills, utilities such as electricity, internet, water, licenses and insurance or any other bills assigned to be paid.
- Update office policies and ensure compliance by all staff.
- Liaise and facilitate various communications between managers and employees. While handling any queries that may arise in the most professional way.
- Any other duty that may be assigned within your scope.
Qualifications for the Administrator Job
- A University Degree in a Business Administration.
- Minimum 2 years proven experience as an administrator, Administrative Assistant.
- Keen customer centric orientation with excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with personnel at all levels.
- Experience with office management tools. (MS Office software), familiarity with office equipment including printers
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Familiarity with office equipment, including printers and fax machines.
- Ability to priotize and work under pressure.
How to Apply
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
Please indicate your current salary and the expected salary.