Group General Manager Jobs at Eunique Africa
Reporting to: Chief Executive Officer
The successful candidate will provide leadership, strategic direction and oversight of the Retail Fashion Shop by planning, directing and coordinating effective operational, financial and Human Resource processes, policies and governance to ensure optimal utilization of shared services and promote the company’s profitability.
General Manager Job Key Responsibilities
- Brand building, all forms of brand communication, growing brands sales and consumer franchise as well as managing professional associates.
- Developing & Expanding the business by formulating high end strategies for merchandising, stock planning at the store to ensure minimum sales loss optimal
- Ensuring weekly target setting & tracking for all the stores & its communication to the teams
- Ensuring achievements of set targets & its proper linkage to incentive programs
- Ensuring recruitment at the stores as per the set recruitment norms
- Responsible for making available an active database of suitable candidates for replacement of vacant positions
- Responsible for developing second line for each key function in operations domain for managing exigencies on a personal level
- Initiating new platforms for communicating with customers visiting our stores
- Defining all SOP’s for the stores & corporate sales processes & ensuring implementation of check& balances to manage shrinkage & other key metrics related to the function
- Managing the franchise operations, exhibitions, SIS, any other form of business format by creating all the required documents, SLA’s etc.
Qualifications for the General Manager Job
- A University Degree in a Business or Engineering related field.
- An advanced degree will be an added advantage.
- A professional qualification in Human resources management
- Experience in implementation of marketing and sales promotion & new business generation
- Proficient in leading dedicated teams for running successful business operations and experience in developing procedures and service standards for business excellence
- Keen customer centric orientation with excellent communication skills and ability to interact effectively with personnel at all levels.
- Professional Product Development or Project Management Qualification.
- Minimum 4 years general experience in retail sales with at least 2 years’ experience in a leadership position.
- Demonstrated consistent high performance in role(s) held in the last three years.
- Excellent interpersonal, and negotiation skills with the ability to network, generate new business and develop strong business relations.
- Strong leadership skills with demonstrated competences in championing high performance management.
- Membership of a Marketing professional body will be desirable.
- Excellent planning, Organization, problem solving and analytical skills.
How to Apply
Send your CV and application letter showing how you meet the role requirement stated above to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the next stage/s of the process.
Please indicate your current salary and the expected salary.