NOT Getting Job Interviews? Get A Professional CV Today. Click Here For Details
Humanities Teachers Jobs at Nova Pioneer
Humanities Teachers Job Responsibilities
- Teach Geography, English, Kiswahili, History and C.R.E
- Infuse joy and passion for learning in lessons so that students are excited about and invested in their academic excellence.
- Be accountable for students’ mastery of academic standards.
- Integrate interactive technology within lessons to enhance instructional delivery
- Meet up with your learning designer to ensure unit and lesson plans are mapped to standards.
- Set and communicate rigorous and ambitious goals for all students and provide student feedback so they internalize them.
- Attend weekly feedback meetings with manager to enhance teaching practices
- Head a club, house opportunity for students each term.
- Provide feedback to the curriculum design team about lessons and the overall structure of a unit to ensure revisions are made.
- Fully participate in opportunities for professional growth including daily team meetings and reflections, weekly professional development meetings, instructional coaching, and outside professional opportunities.
Qualifications for the Humanities Teachers Job
- A born teacher. You are not in it by coincidence or accident.
- Teachers’ Service Commission certified/recognized
- A Bachelor’s degree from a well-recognized University. You should have graduated officially by the time of application
- Energetic and passionate about education.
- You’re a top performer with a strong academic background
- You have 2-6+ years of relevant teaching experience. At Nova, we love teachers who have also had varied work experience apart from teaching
- Adept at using Technology. We use a lot of technology for instruction
How to Apply