Global Marketing Data Manager Jobs at Nova Pioneer
As Nova Pioneer builds it blueprint for scale, we are seeking a Global Marketing Data Manager who can help us build the tools and develop our platforms to make data-driven decisions that will drive our marketing strategy.
The right person will have a deep understanding of tech platforms, cross-channel analytics, attribution, and tracking methodologies, lead scoring, and digital marketing.
You will be capable of developing tools and processes related to market research, knowledge management, and cutting edge technology that improve all of our processes.
Marketing Data Manager Job Responsibilities
Build our digital marketing muscle
- Use innovative digital marketing techniques, formats and channels to engage Nova Pioneer’s target audience including email, paid search, SEO, and social
- Work with creative / content teams to develop, produce and execute digital marketing campaigns for our audiences that achieve Nova Pioneer’s business objectives and deliver high impact results.
Drive Data-Driven Decision-Making
- Develop comprehensive dashboards and regular reports that are user friendly and easily accessible, which allow us to synthesize data to inform business decisions
- Build new tools, processes and methods to assess and measure the current experience across all stakeholders and facilitate decision-making related to customer experience initiatives
- Measure the performance of Nova Pioneer’s online and offline campaigns to deliver actionable insights that allow us to drive customer-centric decision making across geographies
Develop our Insights
- Develop and implement systems and platforms that allow us to reach and understand our prospective parents, build awareness, and deepen relationships
- Design and implement new research processes and methodologies to gather insights on our customers across the pipeline
- Manage the analysis and reporting of a continuous stream of qualitative and quantitative data related to our key stakeholders
- Promote a culture of innovation and experimentation within the marketing team and beyond
- Be a thought leader on the latest and digital marketing tools, platforms, approaches, channels and potential partners for Nova Pioneer to consider
Qualifications for the Marketing Data Manager Job
- Highly motivated self-starter with bias for action and teamwork, comfortable working in a startup environment
- Broad range of hands-on direct project experience within digital
- Experience making recommendations and implementing new technology and tools within an organization, experience in collaborating with web developers, technical or creative partners
- Experience and track record of coaching and managing small teams and coaching individuals to deliver results
- Outstanding organization, project-management, problem-solving, and communication skills
- Experience conducting both quantitative and qualitative market research
How to Apply