Graduate Management Trainee Programme at Pelings
Pelings is a company involved in Environment, Health and Safety Management and Systems, Energy Audits ,Supply of Consumables and Equipment, Energy Audits,communication and other consultancy services.we have several vacancies in our establishment.
Graduate Management Trainee Responsibilities
- To work with other managers to plan and direct the work of divisions.
- To receive on-the-job training and formal training related to the rotational experience.
- To work in different divisions to gain perspective of the business as a whole.
- To attend periodic evaluations.To prepare reports for management as and when required.
- To identify trends and recommends proactive or remedial action to manage business situations.
- To work with and through management to develop and implement actions that protect company assets and promote profitability.
Requirements for the Graduate Management Trainee
- Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma from a recognized university.
- Fresh graduate or must have graduated within the last 2 years from the date of advert.
- Excellent communication skills;
- An exceptional achiever in extracurricular activities will be of added advantage.
How to Apply
If qualified kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30th July, 2017. Take note we do not charge any fee for interviews