Sales Representative Jobs at Eunique Africa Limited
Reports to: Business Development Manager
Department: Sales and Marketing
Sales Representative Job Responsibilities
- Provide exemplary service to all walk in clients in order to ensure repeat and up sales through client satisfaction.
- To be polite and courteous to customers at all times.
- Exemption customer service
- Provide customer service to existing or potential customers by answering questions, providing product knowledge and information.
- To help maximize sales & achieve sales targets set for the boutique
- Allow the operations to run smoothly for existing customers and help bring in new customers.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements
- Develop and increase customer base through sales and marketing efforts
- Perform clerical and administrative activities in support of the sales.
- Ensure that the boutique is clean and presentable at all times
- Carry out regular spot checks on stocks, pricing and other communications
- Retrieve supplies and merchandise from the stockroom and set up displays.
- Ensure that all products in the boutique are marked correctly with a price tag.
- Take inventory on a regular basis and place requisitions for stock re-ordering.
- Receive and handle customer complaints in the most professional way possible.
- To attend all meetings and trainings whenever scheduled
- To work as part of a team and assist colleagues whenever necessary.
- Any other duties assigned to you.
Qualifications for the Sales Representative Job
- Diploma in Sales and Marketing or a minimum experience of 2 years in sales and marketing. Customer Service training will be an added advantage.
Minimum of two years’ experience in a busy, fast paced retail environment.
Qualified candidates should be independent, effective communicators, multi taskers, able to meet targets and work in a team.
- Ability to multi task
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses.
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Managing multiple and changing priorities at once
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy.
- Dependability Independence
How to Apply
To apply send you application to email@example.com by C.O.B Tuesday July 11th 2017. Include your current and expected salary in the application.