Company Accountant Jobs at Genjoy Foods
The job holder will be responsible for providing accurate and reliable financial reports and ensuring the integrity of finance along with maintaining proper up to date records.
Company Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Developing and determining company’s financial requirements and providing guidelines for the preparation of company budgets.
- Monitor financial transactions to ensure that they are posted correctly.
- Planning and directing financial needs, working capital, cash flow cost management to meet company objectives.
- Preparing and submitting, weekly & monthly management and financial reports, to aid in decision making
- Preparing and submitting regular financial reports to the management on income, expenditure and any variations from the budgets.
- Identifying areas of possible cost savings to the business.
- Monitoring monthly performance against budgets, and ensuring that deviations are highlighted on a timely basis for remedial action.
- Ensuring compliance with taxation legislation.
- Preparing payroll and process statutory deductions of NSSF, NHIF and PAYE and remitting as per the set timelines.
- Reconciling and following-up with external debtors and creditors.
Requirements for the Company Accountant Job
- Professional qualifications in CPA or its equivalent and a Bachelor’s degree will be an added advantage.
- At least 4 years of accounting experience in a busy accounting work environment preferably with an FMCG.
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, Microsoft Excel and any other Accounting packages.
Competencies and Skills required
- High interpersonal skills and ability to interact with people from all walks of life.
- Attention to detail with great Communication and Ethical (integrity) skills
- Numerical acumen and analytical Evaluation & Reporting skills
- Good decision maker and able to hold people accountable with good planning and organization skills.
- Business focus and a good team player with proven leadership skills.
Salary Budget: Kshs. 25,000 Gross
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (COMPANY send your CV with the subject heading as (COMPANY ACCOUNTANT) to email@example.com before 28th August 2017. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.