Senior Procurement Officer Job at EGPAF
The Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation (EGPAF) is the global leader in the fight against HIV and AIDS for Pediatric and families. In 2015-2016, EGPAF is supporting activities in 19 countries.
In Kenya, EGPAF works in partnership with the Ministry of Health and various County Governments to support HIV Prevention, Care and Treatment in 12 counties.
EGPAF is mainly funded by PEPFAR through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the United States Agency for International Development (USAID).
EGPAF Kenya is looking to recruit Senior Procurement Officer to be based in Homabay. Manage the Procurement Unit in Homa Bay.
Senior Procurement Officer Job Responsibilities
- Ensures project procurements are conducted within the stipulated timelines (timely project procurements)
- Ensure compliance with foundation policies and procedures
- Ensures timely payment of suppliers and merchants
- Together with project team, supports procurement to avoid unnecessary procurements
Requirements for the Senior Procurement Officer Job
- Minimum Business related degree and a diploma in purchasing and supplies management
- Three years’ Experience
- Experience in supervising staffs in a busy environment
- Uncompromising Integrity
- Strong negotiation and persuasion skills
- Excellent oral, negotiation and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- A start-up personality; independent, systematic attention to detail, structured thinker, flexible and able to deal well with short lead times
How to Apply
If you meet these qualifications, apply online though our recruitment portal.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted