Commercial Property Manager Job at Summit Recruitment
This international real estate company provides the highest standards of quality and integrity in global residential and commercial property advisory services.
Their reputation in Kenya for uncompromising professionalism in everything they do is earned by serving their clients and earning their trust.
They are recruiting a professional property manager with excellent commercial management skills and a current Real Estate licence. Someone who can manage various properties in line with client and the company requirements and expectations.
Commercial Property Manager Job Responsibilities
- Reports directly to Commercial Portfolio Manager
- Required to participate as a team member and assist the team as necessary
- In regular contact with the Client, tenants and contractors involved in the provision of services
- Operate within budget limits in consultation with the client and company policies
- Physical inspection, Reporting, Financial management & all general reporting involved in management
- General Management working as part of the team, manage and coach your team.
Qualifications for the Commercial Property Manager Job
- Relevant degree or Higher Diploma
- Current Real Estate licence
- Experience in relevant Commercial property management position
- Supervisory and team management experience
- Ability to forecast needs of assigned properties and knowledge of building management
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication, People and Negotiation skills
- Financial management and basis accounting skills
- Computing skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Commercial Property Manager Job