IT Internships at Janta Kenya
Our client an IT company is URGENTLY seeking to recruit an IT Intern to join their dedicated team.
The job is unpaid and fulltime.
IT Internship Responsibilities
- Provide computer support via telephone, email and face-to-face contact.
- Assist in troubleshooting computer equipment when problems reported.
- Ensure that all hardware and software installed are operating properly.
- Assist in the maintenance of server equipment and network connections.
- Report hardware and software issues to vendors including coordinating resolution and support.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications for the IT Internship
- Degree or diploma in Information technology or Information systems technology.
- No relevance experience needed.
- Asians are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
If qualified send CV only quoting the job title on the subject (IT INTERN) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 25th September 2017 .Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.