QS Analyst Job at Cytonn Investments
Job Category: Quality Assurance/Control
Job Type: Full Time
Closing Date: September 19th, 2017
Cytonn Real Estate the development arm of Cytonn Investments with projects under mandate in excess of Kshs 80 bn. The firm seeks to develop quality and aspirational Real Estate projects which encourage community living as we contribute towards bridging the huge housing gap in the market.
Cytonn Real Estate is looking to strengthen the Quantity Survey team and is seeking highly motivated, self-driven team player to fill the position of a QS Analyst
The successful candidate will have the privilege of working with a highly experienced team in both local and global markets and has the opportunity for growth within the company.
QS Analyst Job Responsibilities
- Providing early cost advise for various projects including preparation of cost plans
- Actively work with the Project Management office to develop and implement cost controls for all projects
- Reviewing Bills of Quantities and drawings prepared by external consultants for the various projects and advising on their adequacy for effective project implementation
- Advising on the most appropriate form of contract to adopt for various projects
- Reviewing all interim Valuations, Variations, Financial appraisals and Final accounts for various projects
- Maintaining and regularly updating a construction/development cost data base for the company
- Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time by the Quality Assurance associate/Manager
Requirements for the QS Analyst Job
- Possess business etiquette with a strong work ethic, high level of integrity, results oriented, and ability to deliver under pressure
- Demonstrate ability to write clear and precise reports and to disseminate complex information in a simple way to a diverse range of consumers
- Thorough understanding of the standard forms of contract currently used within the Building and Civil Engineering industry with particular emphasis on JBC and FIDIC conditions of contract
- Be conversant with Microsoft Office and other relevant computer based costing and design packages
- At least 1 yr experience in quantity surveying
Interact with members of other real estate departments and holistically understand the entire real estate process from deal origination to project exit.
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, apply online through our recruitment portal.