Driver Job at Janta Kenya
Our Client, a Construction company is seeking to recruit an experienced driver to join their dedicated team. The driver will be based in Nairobi region .
Driver Job Responsibilities
- Drive vehicle for official travel and business, or as requested by Representative
- Maintain high standard of service to both internal and external guests.
- Ensure punctuality and safe transport;
- Observing the road and traffic laws and regulations of Kenya.
- Ensure that safe driving practices are adhered to including local driving codes and internally agreed standards.
Drivers Job Qualifications
- Minimum KCPE, KCSE ,certificate or ‘O’ level;
- Must have a BCE driving license.
- Must have had 1-2 years’ experience in driving pickups and canters.
- Clear understanding of NTSA rules and guidelines
- Basic mechanical skills would be an added advantage;
- Able to write and speak fluent English.
How To Apply
Qualified Candidates should email their CV’s with the title “Driver”to email@example.com by 25th September 2017