Procurement Internships at Eunique Africa
Eunique Africa is an established fashion house is seeking to fill the position of a Procurement Intern. The position reports to the Finance & Supply Chain Manager to ensure operations run smoothly.
Procurement Internship Responsibilities
- Coordinate purchases and services from established vendors.
- Help in sourcing for reliable vendors.
- Maintain inventory levels records.
- Receive new stock verifying quantities physically
- Seek ways to improve efficiencies and ensure purchasing compliance.
- Raise requisitions for supplies in accordance with the company procedures while observing the reorder levels and requirements.
- Consolidate requisitions from the various departments and escalate the same for action.
- Liaising with Finance, Administration and Procurement departments to ensure integrated internal controls, timely payment of vendors and full, auditable support documentation.
- Communicate and report on procurement progress against work plans and consumption levels.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Requirements for the Procurement Internship
- Degree in Procurement, Purchasing and Supply Chain/Bachelor’s degree in commerce(finance) option.
- Ability to multi task
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers, Customers, Suppliers and the general public surrounding our businesses
- Ability to effectively communicate orally and in writing
- Good computer skills including Word, Excel, MS Outlook, PowerPoint
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Reporting skills
- Ability to work well in a team or independently
- Good analytical skills
How to Apply
To apply send you application to email@example.com by 11th Monday 2017
NB: FEMALES ONLY