Sales/Marketing Internships at Eunique Africa
Eunique Africa is an established fashion house is that occasionally runs an internship program to develop/empower graduates. The position is Sales/Marketing Intern for three months with the possibility of employment for the best.
Roles for the Sales/Marketing Internships
- Sell company products to new, potential and existing clients.
- Learn the sales process.
- Achieve set targets.
- Establish and maintain current and potential client relationship.
- Identify new opportunities, seek ways to improve efficiencies.
- Perform any other related duties as may be assigned by the supervisor.
Sales/Marketing Internships Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in sales/marketing, business management, journalism and communication
- A professional course will be an added advantage.
- Good negotiation skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationship with co-workers and clients.
- Ability to convince clients.
- Reporting skills
How to Apply
To apply send you application to firstname.lastname@example.org by C.O.B 18th September 2017.