Executive PA Jobs at Corporate Staffing
Our client undertakes conservation and management of wildlife resources across all protected areas in collaboration with stakeholders. Their goal is to work with others to conserve, protect and sustainably manage wildlife resources. They are seeking to hire a well experienced,results oriented and dynamic lady to fill in the position of Executive PA.
The role is to provide high quality executive personal assistance and administrative support to three Directors and to ensure the smooth operation of the organisation. This includes assisting with special projects to improve operational efficiency.
Executive PA Job Responsibilities
- Administrative Duties:
- Support the Directors to manage workload and activities.
- Co-ordinate and maintain the diary of the Directors including organising of all appointments, meetings, travel arrangements.
- Monitor and respond to general enquiry mails as appropriate and manage interruptions to support effective time management for the Directors
- Identify, anticipate and prepare information requirements of the Directors for meetings, appointments, presentations etc and follow up inward and outwards requests for information, outstanding reports and correspondence.
- Arrange meeting rooms for internal and external meetings as requested and in advance for recurring meetings
- Assist with the coordination of specific projects
- Schedule meetings for the Directors, prepare agenda and draft minutes
Qualifications for the Executive PA Job
- 33 – 45years
- A Degree in Business Administration
- Outgoing personality
- Well rounded interpersonal skill set
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills with the capacity to build strong team relationships
- Work effectively in team environment and initiate process improvements where required
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and handle sensitive matters diplomatically and discreetly
- Specific legislation, government policy, relevant networks.
- An interest and commitment to working in the public sector and on society’s most important challenges
- At least 8-10 years experience in PA/Admin role
- Experience in diary management, travel arrangements, expense claims and
- Good telephone etiquette
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of managing a team in an administrative capacity
- Planning :Ability to prioritize administrative duties,organize and prioritize work for self and Directors in an environment with multiple and conflicting demands
- Capacity to balance the need to operate independently or work as part of a team, as tasks require.
- Team building: Ability to provide reliable administrative support and maintain a positive team spirit
- Communication: Well developed writing skills with high attention to detail.
How to Apply