Finance Controller Jobs at Summit Recruitment
This new International Pharmaceutical Company is starting up a new development system to distribute pharmaceutical products.
They are looking for an experienced Finance Controller who is organised with excellent management skills. Be able to demonstrate all technical accountancy skills and obsessive attention to detail.
Must have great communication skills both written and verbal. Experience working in a high volume environment would be an advantage.
Finance Controller Job Responsibilities
- External Compliance matters: KRA, VAT, WHT, Payroll, audit returns
- Month End business reporting
- Financial Control over Key assets: stock and customer account
- Cash Management: cash forecasts and movements
- Supplier Management: Maintain registers of all suppliers and financial reporting
- ERP Management
- Supporting Business Managers and reporting
- HR files & payroll
- Back Office Management
- Project Management
Qualifications for the Finance Controller Job
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance
- CPA (K) or ACA
- Proficiency in Sage, Microsoft Excel and any other Accounting packages.
- Five years’ accounting experience.
- Experience with a low value-high volume activity company
- Strong understanding of the East Africa tax laws
How to Apply