Financial Accountant Jobs at Summit Recruitment
Our client, a Nairobi based Manufacturing Company with its headquarters in Karen is seeking to recruit a Financial Accountant. The ideal candidate Must have experience working with Sage ERP and have worked in a Manufacturing sector.
Financial Accountant Job Responsibilities
- Raise purchase orders for support services and office incidentals.
- Post supplier invoices to their respective ledgers.
- Post and allocate supplier payments to their respective sub-ledger accounts.
- Prepare reconciliation of supplier balances in the ledgers against supplier statements.
- Prepare supplier payment requisitions and upload them to the online banking platform.
- Prepare the payroll, post the payroll journal and bank payments file as well as a month on month payroll reconciliation by 25th of each month.
- Ensure that PAYE, WHT, VAT, KEBS Levy and Corporation tax are filed and paid within the statutory guidelines.
- Assist in the preparation of the annual budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Assist in the month-end closing process by verifying accuracy of ledger postings in the detailed general ledger for all related entities.
- Assist in the preparation of general ledger and balance sheet reconciliations for all captions in the trial balance.
- Assist the Finance Manager in the preparation of consolidated management accounts reconciled by the 5th
- working day of the new month.
- Posting of all payments into the cashbook ledger.
- Managing office petty cash requisition and payments.
Qualifications for the Financial Accountant Job
- Must have a bachelor’s degree in a relevant field.
- Must be a CPA (K) or ACCA finalist
- Must have experience in the Manufacturing Sector
- Must have experience working with Sage ERP
- Very strong excel & accounting knowledge
- Good interpersonal & organization skills & analytical mind and with a keen eye for detail
How to Apply