Surveyors Jobs at Gibb Africa Limited
Qualifications for the Surveyor Jobs
- BSc degree in surveying and photogrammetry or equivalent qualifications
- At least 10 years post-graduation experience, primarily in the road sector
- Must registered with the Institute of Surveyors of Kenya or equivalent body.
- Candidates with registerable qualifications and experience may also apply.
- Must be proficient with the use of the latest electronic survey equipment including GPS, Total Stations and associated computer applications
- Experience in the use of GIS will be an added advantage.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates should submit their applications by post, email or hand delivery, enclosing copies of academic certificates, copies of reference letters, CV that details in chronological order the projects undertaken in the course of his / her career and the role played in each project, contact information or before 20th September 2017 to the address below Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Human Resources Manager
GIBB Africa Limited
1st Floor,Kaka House, Maua Close, off Parklands Road
P.0 Box 30020-00100,
Dropping Zone: Box No. 47 (Revlon Plaza – 2nd Floor, Tubman Road)