Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Jumia was founded in 2012 on the basis of a very strong belief: Internet can improve people’s lives in Africa. Observing the challenges that people face every day (poor infrastructures, heavy traffic, limited choice, limited information, expensive products and services just to name a few), we see a huge opportunity to leverage Internet and use it to connect people and provide them with a solution to fulfill their daily needs. Therefore, we embarked on the journey to build a company that has a very simple mission: expand your horizons.
Today Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia Mall, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, etc.. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great mix of local and international talents.
Jumia’s Marketing team builds on its expertise to create engagement, sales and loyalty across all of our platforms and the numerous marketing channels we are pioneering into for Africa: digital marketing, branding & offline, PR & Communications, partnerships as well as unconventional sales channels.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where AIG steps in.
We want to create a well-balanced team of talented, truly dynamic and highly motivated leaders with a passion for emerging markets and Africa. We are currently looking for outstanding candidates interested in entrepreneurship and web businesses.
About the Digital Marketing Associate Position:
As a Digital Marketing Associate, you’ll be working on OM accounts of Jumia Mall in Kenya. You’ll be implementing strategies discussed with the Head of Search, Head of FB and Head of Performance to deliver the best results for the ventures and be responsible for optimizations and other routine account maintenance.
Roles for the Digital Marketing Analyst Job
- Performance analysis – assist Head of SEM, FB and Display with on-the-ground knowledge in order to improve the performance of the campaigns.
- Contributing to continuous improvement by proactively assessing OM practices and methodology.
- Be fully responsible for day to day Campaign Optimization based on Analysis of Campaign Performance, including Bid/Budget Management and Landing Page Analysis:
- Bid and budget management
- Ad copy creation and A/B testing
- Search query report analysis and cleaning
- Keyword research and implementation
- Setting up of campaigns
- Ensure that campaigns go live on time
- Ensure that campaigns have been correctly set up including Creative, Destination URL and Tracking implemented
- Report creation
- Passion for Search and internet marketing.
- Excellent organizational, project management and time management skills.
- Attention to detail, ability to deliver fast and flawlessly.
- Ability to effectively multi-task in a performance driven atmosphere.
- Ability to clearly and effectively articulate thoughts and points.
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation.
- Strong analytical & numerical skills.
Digital Marketing Analyst Job Qualifications
- Experience in Search Engine Marketing (SEM) and Paid Search (PPC) (2+ years) – e-commerce or travel industry background preferred.
- Perfect English and either French or Arabic.
- Mastery of MS Excel.
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- Experience working with popular PPC ad platforms (AdWords, Yahoo, Bing).
- AdWords / Bing certification a plus.
Start Date: Immediately
How to Apply
Interested and situable qualified candidates to submit their CV, relevant certification like Adwords, daytime telephone contact and two referees to email@example.com. Deadline for application is on the 25th September 2017