Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Jumia is Africa’s leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 20 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Market, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services.
Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to revolutionize the concept of shopping by providing customers with the best online shopping experience through a wide range of products categories including mobiles & tablets, computers, electronics, home & living, fashion, sports, health & beauty, grocery and others.
Africa is one of the fastest growing economies in the world, offering excellent opportunities in a vibrant and booming environment. Its economic growth has enabled innovative businesses to flourish and this is where Jumia steps in.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey.
Roles for the Local Affiliate Manager Job
- Owns the local sales strategy, and leads its execution to “hunt” and “close” new local partners.
- Generate leads and efficiently regular contact with existing prospects.
- Own relationship and support to on-boarded local partners, ensuring their education, satisfaction and maximizing their business on the keep in program.
- Negotiate commission structures with top sites and partners to ensure maximum profitability.
- Work with the marketing department to create campaigns to attract potential affiliates.
- Own relationship and support to top local partners, ensuring their education, and satisfaction to maximize their performance on the program.
- Follow up on affiliate campaigns to ensure they are kept within budget and maximum ROI is achieved.
- Analyze local channel performance and send weekly performance reports.
- Maximize networking and community building opportunities and by regularly setting up events bringing affiliates together.
- Request artwork for weekly campaigns to be shared with affiliates.
- Send a weekly promotional newsletter to affiliates telling them about the top campaigns, categories and products to promote.
- Localize any central material to fit the local market, for example video tutorials or sales pitch material.
- Occasionally support on central affiliate marketing projects.
How to Apply:
If your profile meets the requirements, please send your CV to email@example.com with the “Local Affiliate Manager” as the email subject. Application deadline: 2nd October 2017 COB
Jumia is as an equal opportunity employer.
Due to the large number of applications we receive, we are unable to provide any feedback on unsuccessful applications. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification. No phone calls please.