Accountant Jobs at KMFRI I – (RI. 9) – POSITIONS – ONE (1)
Accountant Jobs Responsibilities
- Collation of financial estimates;
- Determination of aggregate expenditure;
- Supervision of the revenue collection processes;
- Preparation of final accounts and statements;
- Interpretation of all regulations of the Institute pertaining to financial control and management;
Qualifications for the Accountant Jobs
- Kenya certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) with a mean grade of at least C+ (Plus) or its equivalent;
- Bachelor’s degree in any of the following; Commerce (Accounting or Finance option), Business Administration, or their equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution.
- Passed part III of Certified Public Accountant (CPA III) examination or its equivalent qualification from recognized institution;
- Satisfactorily served at the position of Accountant II for minimum of three (3) years in a public sector or equivalent position in the private sector;
- Have excellent communication, organizational and interpersonal skills and computer literate.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their applications enclosing a detailed CV, copies of academic and professional certificates, email address, a day time telephone contact and the details and contact information for three referees to the following address, not later than 26th September 2017.
Kenya Marine and Fisheries Research Institute,
P.O. Box 81651 – 80100,
Phone: 020-8021560, 020-8021561
Please write the Position applied for on the envelope and in the subject line of the application letter for hardcopy applications whereas online applicants to also attach application letter with position applied with similar requirements as hardcopy applicants.