Administrative Assistant Jobs at Office of the Controller of Budget
This position is responsible for the provision of administrative support and office management to
senior management staff in the Office of the Controller of Budget.
Administrative Assistant Job Responsibilities
- Manage office protocol and public relations, receive and screen incoming calls, and
- correspondence and act as the link between executive offices, internal and external visitors;
- Ensure security and confidentiality of the office records, equipment and documents including classified materials;
- Ensure proper record management of incoming and outgoing correspondence, files and official reports;
- Handling telephone calls and appointments;
- Typing from drafts and manuscripts;
- Preparing response to simple routine correspondence;
- Attending to visitors/clients;
- Any other relevant duties assigned by the respective Director.
Qualifications for the Administrative Assistant Job
- Diploma in Secretarial Studies, Business Administration/Management or any other Social science from a recognized institution;
- Possession of a Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or its equivalent from a recognized university will be an added advantage;
- Must have at least two (2) years relevant work experience from a reputable organization;
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team player
- Good corporate governance and Integrity
- Meet the requirements of Chapter Six of the Constitution of Kenya, 2010.
How to Apply
Qualified interested candidates should submit their applications quoting the job title on both the
envelope and the cover letter.Enclose a detailed and up-to-date curriculum vitae, indicating your current remuneration, home county, e-mail address and reliable daytime telephone contacts, together with copies of your certificates, testimonials and national identity card. You should also provide the names of two referees who must be familiar with your previous work/academic experience indicating their telephone, postal and email addresses. Please note that it is a criminal offence to provide falseinformation and documents in the job application.
The Controller of Budget
Bima House 12th Floor, Harambee Avenue.
P.O Box 35616-00100 Nairobi
so as to reach the Office of the Controller of budget not later than 26th September, 2017 at 5.00pm.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.