Receptionist Jobs At Duma Works
Duma works is recruiting a receptionist for one of its client. The hiring company is a reputable agribusiness firm dealing with the supply of fruits and vegetables in East Africa.
Receptionist Job Responsibilities
- Manage day-to-day office operations
- Support other staff members as needed
- Other duties as assigned
Qualifications for the Receptionist Job
- Minimum 1 year of experience in an office setting
- Diploma in Secretarial duties or any other related field
- Strong ability to communicate effectively in English, both verbally and in writing
- Mastery of MS Office Suite, specifically Excel and Word.
- Ability to organize receipts, documents, and information from multiple sources
- Ability to effectively write reports, maintain documentation, and complete required forms
- Ability to maintain the highest degree of confidentiality regarding all aspects of work at all times
Receptionist Job Requirements
- Should be good communicator
- Should be well conversant with Microsoft office
- Should be able to maintain a good follow up on all outstanding items
- Should be able to prioritize work well
- Should have good oral and written skills
- Should be a good listener
- Be able to multitask
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org marking the subject as “2779”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2779 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 15th September 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.