Retail Letting Agent Job at Summit Recruitment
This international real estate company provides the highest standards of quality and integrity in global residential and commercial property advisory services.
Their reputation in Kenya for uncompromising professionalism in everything they do is earned by serving their clients and earning their trust.
They are recruiting a professional retail letting agent with excellent letting experience of malls in Kenya and a current Real Estate licence. Someone who can manage relationships of the client and the company requirements and expectations.
Retail Letting Agent Job Responsibilities
- Reports directly to Retail Portfolio Manager
- The Letting Agent – Retail is to operate within budget limits and authorities issued by the company
- Manager in consultation with the client and to act in accordance with company policy
- To ensure letting of assigned malls
- Work closely with the Portfolio Manager Retail to assist in the financials and budgeting
- To ensure effective communication and relationship with management and retailers
- Work as part of the Retail Agency team
- Undertake other assigned mall agency duties and direction as advised by your Manager.
Qualifications for the Retail Letting Agent Job
- Relevant degree or Higher Diploma
- Current Real Estate licence
- Experience in a relevant Retail Centre letting position
- Ability to forecast needs of Retail Centre letting proven time management skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Communication, People and Negotiation skills
- Financial management and basis accounting skills
- Computing skills
How to Apply
Apply here for the Retail Letting Agent Job