Software Developer Jobs at Duma Works
Duma Works is recruiting a Software Developer for one of our clients in Nairobi; a company that focuses on empowering members of rural communities to improve their production processes through value addition.
Software Developer Job Responsibilities
- To execute assigned development tasks.
- Collect data in the field.
- Working on any of our back-end routines.
- Providing well-structured, reusable, easily-readable, well-documented, testable, and efficient code.
- Communicating and collaborating closely with the team, using our employed tools.
- Improving code quality as a response to receiving code reviews, but also as you find problems yourself.
Requirements for the Software Developer Job
- AWS, SEO/SEM analytics.
- C#, HTML5, JQuery and API development.
- MySQL interactions, including ORMs and performance tuning/optimization.
- Experience with angular, Hadoop, JS or other frameworks for developing APIs.
- Familiarity with Memcached/Redis/ElasticSearch.
- Knowledge of software development best practices.
- Consciousness to and commitment to project management fundamentals (time, deliverables, quality)
How to Apply
Send your Cover Letter and detailed CV to email@example.com marking the subject as “2962”, Your Full name & Phone number e.g. 2962 Barack Obama, +2547xxxxxxxx. If you don’t follow these instructions, your application will not go through.
Deadline for receiving applications: Friday, 08 September 2017
* You will receive a confirmation email and an alert to take a basic screening test over SMS or online. The email with the test may not arrive immediately. Please be patient. The email/SMS test will typically be 5-8 questions to help us understand your background. Regular SMS rates apply to the test.
If you apply and don’t meet these minimum qualifications, we won’t be able to forward your application to the employer.