Surveyor Jobs at H. Young & CO
Young & CO. (E.A) Ltd is the leading Engineering and Construction Company and has its headquarters in Nairobi Kenya. The Company’s design, Manufacturing and Construction activities relate to all sectors including Infrastructure, Telecommunications, Mining, Power Generation, Petroleum Industry, Cement among others. .
Surveyor Job Responsibilities
- Carrying out construction surveys and layouts on bridges, highways, foundation and other heavy civil projects.
- Developing record drawings from field surveys and logs.
- Preparing and maintaining sketches, maps, reports and as-built surveys.
- Calculating heights, depths, relative positions, property lines, and other characteristics of terrain.
- Carrying out Construction layout calculations, Grade sheet computation, Topographical/volume analysis and Project datum conversion/transformation.
- Provides topographic surveys of construction site areas.
Qualifications for the Surveyor Job
- Minimum five (5) years of verifiable Construction Survey experience and working with consultants or major contractors.
- Formal education/ training in this field with a minimum HND from a recognized Institution.
- Experience with related software and surveying equipment is preferred i.e CivilCad,Civil 3D and Autocad.
- Background in the use of GPS, Total Station Robotic Survey Equipment.
- Experience with AutoCAD/ Carlson preferred.
- Must be able to work outdoors & independently on various terrain in a wide range of weather conditions.
- Must be detail oriented, organized, focused, self-motivated, possess good work ethic and be a team player
How to Apply
Send your application to email@example.com before 22nd September 2017.