IT Internships at Zetech University
Zetech University is the premier university for the education of Technology, Science and Business programmes, offering an exceptional learning experience to thousands of youth from Kenya and beyond. Our Mission is to provide holistic education and foster a culture of integrity, hard work, research innovation and creativity towards problem solving and lifelong skills.
The university hereby wishes to announce internship opportunities for suitably qualified candidates in the field of Information Technology (IT).
Roles for the IT Internships
Reporting to the Senior Systems Administrator, the IT interns will work under the following scope of operation:
- User support Backup maintenance
- Hardware maintenance
- Software upgrade
- Any other as deemed necessary
IT Internships Qualifications
- Bachelors Degree in Information Technology or related field from a recognized tertiary institution (Must have successfully completed all course requirements and either graduated within the last 24 months or awaiting graduation)
- Passionate about Information Technology with a strong urge to learn.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast paced environment with minimum supervision.
- Team player with good communication and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants to send their application letters and updated CVs to the DVC- Administration via email@example.com quoting Job Ref. ZU/10/25/30 not later than 28th September 2017.