Financial Advisor Job At Britam Insurance Kenya
Selling Britam products across all lines of business to prospects and providing excellent customer service.
Financial Advisors Sales Agents Job Responsibilities
- Doing presentations to prospective clients and selling to them suitable insurance products or other products according to their needs.
- Meeting sales targets as may be set by the company from time to time.
- Ensuring high persistency of payments through follow ups and reminders.
- Maintaining close relationships with clients and updating them on the status of their policies, new products and any other information they may require.
- Initiating and following through premium collection procedures such as collecting cheques and other payment authority documents.
- Dedicated customer service to clients at all times including assisting the client to effect changes on their policies.
- Promoting the company brand and making sales during activations and other company events.
- Attending branch and unit meetings as may be required by the branch manager or unit manager.
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and providing additional insurance policies or other products whenever needed.
- Developing and maintaining a wide network of friends, special interest groups and social clubs necessary for forming a base of marketing and referrals.
- Learning and using the company software available for financial advisors in generating quotations and customer service.
- Delivering of policy documents to clients in good time.
Qualifications for the Financial Advisors Sales Agents Job
- KCSE Mean grade of C- and above or equivalent
- University degree/Diploma is an added advantage
- Candidate should have a minimum age of 23 years
- Demonstrate good written and oral communication skills
- Experience in sales is an added advantage
- Certificate of proficiency is an added advantage
How to Apply
If you are interested in the above job and you have the qualifications send your CV and a cover letter outlining why you are the best candidate for this job to firstname.lastname@example.org. Indicate in the subject your preferred town or Britam branch