Senior Accountant Job at Karatina University
Senior Accountant Job Responsibilities
- organization and management of accounting units, directing,
- controlling and coordinating of both routine and non-routine accounting matters.
- Interpreting financial policies, budgetary control,
- management accounting and periodic financial returns, staff development and capacity building
- any other duties as may be assigned by a senior officer.
Qualifications for the Accountant Job
- Masters Degree in finance or accounting field from a recognized institution
- CPA (K)
- At least seven (7) years relevant work experience, three (3) of which must have been in a senior managerial position.
- Membership registration with ICPAK or any other relevant professional body
- Knowledge of Information and Communication Technology
How to Apply
The successful candidates will be offered a competitive remuneration package in accordance with the
existing Terms and Conditions of Service.
Applicants must submit two (2) copies of applications giving details of their educational and professional qualifications, age, detailed work experience, present, post and salary, applicant’s telephone number and e-mail address.
Enclose certified copies of certificates and testimonials and giving names and addresses of three (3) referees who are knowledgeable about the applicant’s competence and area of specialization, accompanied with detailed Curriculum Vitae and a copy of the most recent pay slip.
In addition, applicants should request their referees to write directly to the undersigned, in separate sealed envelopes. Interested applicants should send the applications to the address below, quoting the relevant reference number, so as to be received on or before Friday, 10th November, 2017.
The Vice Chancellor
P.O. Box 1957- 10101
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.